- Make sure all stations are assigned to groups.
- If it has been less than 24 hours since any changes have been made to the group structure, they may not have populated data yet.
- Wait 24 hours and try again.
- Historical (graphical) reports may be limited by the number of data points they can display.
- If a report is returning no results, try selecting fewer groups or a smaller time period.
- If the report still returns no results, please make note of any error message displayed and contact LabStats Support.
Updated on September 26, 2018
Was this article helpful?
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Don’t worry we’re here to help!Contact Support