LabStats only tracks the websites and applications that are useful to you. To view the applications that are being tracked or to track new ones, navigate to the Application Manager (navigate to Applications, click Manager). From there you can check/uncheck the Tracked status of any application. LabStats is pre-populated with the most commonly tracked applications already selected. Use the search field to make sure all of the correct applications are being tracked.
Add a New Desktop or Web Application to Track
- Navigate to Applications Manager
- Then click Define Desktop App or Define a Web App.
- Fill out the form to manually add an application.
- Name—The name of the application.
- Vendor—Vendor that provided the application (if applicable).
- Description—A brief description of the application.
- Tracked—Check the box to track the application.
- Tags—Tags that apply to the application.
- Pattern Types—Choose to identify the application name by Wildcard (*) or RegEx (Regular Expression).
- Executables (Desktop apps only—The name of the executable file without the file type extension (Task Manager and Activity Monitor can help).
- URL Patterns (Web apps only)—The URL path of the application (i.e. https://labstats.com).
- To edit the information: Click on the name of the application to open the Application Info page.