The Login History report shows a historical timeline of the number of logins. This report can be used to see how often a lab is used within a given time period. Logins can be compared between groups, tags, or tag groups. Filters can be applied to only include particular stations based on operating system, station tag, or group. Filtering based on the user can also be accomplished by selecting individual names or user tags. The Interval for the report can be set to minute, 15 minutes, hour, day, week, month, quarter, or year.
Run a Login History Report
The report criteria page will load and include a date range and various ways to filter the report. Selecting and adding tags and groups to the report criteria will help to further segment the data and show meaningful results.
- Navigate to Reports. Then click Login History.
- Select the date range. Select the appropriate Schedule option (Apply assigned schedules if schedules have been assigned to each group, or Apply a single schedule).
- Click Including all Stations. Select stations, groups, or tags to include. Click Close.
- Click Including all users. Select usernames or tags to include. Click Close.
- Click Group by group name to select how the results are grouped.
- Change the interval, if desired. Click Interval: Daily.
- Click Submit.
The results can be filtered further using the search option. Options to View Criteria, Share Report Results, or Download Results are available.
- Selecting the Share Report Results option will load a form.
- Enter the recipient’s email address in the To field, change the default Subject field if necessary, use the Message field to add a personalized message, and choose to send the report in Friendly or Raw format.
- Selecting the Download Results option gives a choice to download the results in Friendly or Raw format. Raw results lack formatting to make further manipulation of the data easy.
- Friendly results are formatted for professional presentation of the data.
- The menu icon gives the options of downloading the graph as a PDF, Excel file (XLSX), image file (PNG, JPEG, or SVG), or printing it.