Reports are in a variety of formats, including lists, charts and graphs. To make running reports more intuitive, report criteria are set through a simple question and answer format. Report criteria options differ depending on the report.
- Click each link in the report criteria list to change each option.
- The date range can be set by entering a start date and end date, or by selecting dates on a calendar.
- Schedules can be used as criteria, and Holiday data can be included or omitted from the results.
- Filtering by Station allows report criteria to only include specific stations, operating systems, station tags, or groups. Specific station tags can also be excluded.
- Filtering by User allows report criteria to only include specific users, and include or exclude specific user tags.
- Filtering by Application allows report criteria to only include specific application names, and include or exclude specific application tags.
- Group by Name, Tag, or Tag Group.
Many reports can be exported in XLSX format by clicking the Download Results button, or by clicking the menu icon.