The Average Login History report shows a historical timeline displaying the average number of logins. This report can be run for a single group or multiple groups. “Logins” or “number of users” can be averaged by “hour of the day” or “day of the week.”
What this report can help you solve
This report can help you understand traffic and which hour in the day has the most logins.
Run an Average Login History Report
The report criteria page will load and include a date range and various ways to filter the report. Selecting and adding tags and groups to the report criteria will help to further segment the data and show meaningful results.
- Navigate to BI Reports. Then click Average Login History.
- Select the date range.
- Select the appropriate Schedule option, click Using no schedule.
- Select the X-axis, click Averaging by hour of day.
- Select the Y-axis, click Average number of logins.
- Click Including all Stations. Select stations, groups, or tags to include. Click Close.
- Click Including all Logins. Select usernames or tags to include. Click Close.
- Click Submit.
The menu icon gives the options of downloading the graph as a PDF, Excel file (XLSX), image file (PNG, JPEG, or SVG), or printing it.
Have questions? Contact email@example.com.