The Power Sessions report shows a non-aggregated list of power sessions. Results include the group, start time (powered on), end time (powered off), duration, and adjusted duration (meaning only the duration that occurred during any schedule or date range).
Report criteria can be limited to a specific date range, and stations can be filtered by Name, Operating System, Tag, and Group.
Run a Power Sessions Report
The report criteria page will load and include a date range and various ways to filter the report. Selecting and adding tags and groups to the report criteria will help to further segment the data and show meaningful results.
- Navigate to Reports. Then click Power Sessions.
- Select the date range. Select the appropriate Schedule option (Apply assigned schedules if schedules have been assigned to each group, or Apply a single schedule if the labs have the same schedule, and it has already been created). Click Close.
- Click Including all Stations. Select stations, groups, or tags to include. Click Close.
- Click Submit.
The results can be filtered further using the search option. Options to View Criteria, Share Report Results, or Download Results are available.
- Selecting the Share Report Results option will load a form.
- Enter the recipient’s email address in the To field, change the default Subject field if necessary, use the Message field to add a personalized message, and choose to send the report in Friendly or Raw format.
- Selecting the Download Results option gives a choice to download the results in Friendly or Raw format.
- Raw results lack formatting to make further manipulation of the data easy.
- Friendly results are formatted for professional presentation of the data.