LabStats’ reports show which applications are installed and being used. See which applications are installed, and on which machines, then view the usage data. Track the different versions of different applications in the environment.
The Application Manager – Software Inventory shows which applications are installed in the environment. Search through the list to find installed software that was never authorized.
Using Software Inventory
Use the application manager to pinpoint the number of stations that have the application installed.
- Navigate to Applications, then click Manager.
- Click Show Software Inventory (at the top-right of the manager).
- Search for a specific application.
- Change the number of shown entries.
- Order by specific column when clicked.