Assign names to users by importing a spreadsheet. This can be used to better identify users or further obfuscate the data. This tool will allow you to assign a different name to display instead of the username that they login with.
- Navigate to Users, then click Manager.
- Click Download to download a spreadsheet of all your current usernames.
- Edit the spreadsheet.
- Remove all of the headings/titles, and remove all of the columns except User.
- Move the User column to column A, then add the new usernames to column B.
- Click Import Assigned Names in the top-right corner.
- Upload the Spreadsheet.
You may need to do a hard refresh, or exit the application and reload it, to see the changes.