Inactivity Mode is recommended for use in computer labs with a single generic user account that always remains logged in. Inactivity Mode will record a logoff (the status of the station will be displayed as Powered On) after a specified time period. This mode can be enabled at the individual group level.
Enable Inactivity Mode for a Specific Group
- Navigate to Stations, click Groups, then select the desired group.
- Click Group Details, then Edit Group.
- Under the Content section, expand the Advanced menu section.
- Select Inactivity.
- Set the desired Time until computer is inactive threshold. The default is 3 minutes.
- Click Save, and Inactivity Mode is now enabled for the group.
Enable Inactivity Mode Globally
- Navigate to Admin, click Settings, then click Client Settings.
- Check the box next to Consider inactive computers logged off.
- Decide on a time period; Select from the Time until computer is inactive dropdown menu.