Tags applied to Stations, Applications, and Users can be used for more targeted reporting. They can be highlighted when viewing report data to get more granular, filtered data.
- Navigate to the desired sub-menu: Stations, Applications, or Users.
- Click Tags.
- Click on a tag name to view a list of everything with the tag.
Each tags page has an option to Import Tags. This allows the upload of an XLSX spreadsheet containing a list of Stations, Applications, or Users and their associated tags.
- Create an XLSX spreadsheet with the Username, Hostname, or Application listed in the first column (Column A).
- Use subsequent columns to add applicable tags for each user within the same row.
- There is no limit to the number of tags that can be added.
- The Import Tags tool will continue to add tags for a specific user until it reaches an empty cell in the row.