The LabStats Dashboard is the first page seen upon successful login. It includes a Station Summary, Login Counts, and a Color Legend.
The Station Summary shows how many stations are online out of the total stations, and also how many stations are In Use, Powered On, or Offline.
Login Counts shows the total number of current login sessions (this number may differ from Active Station Sessions if multi-user sessions are allowed).
- Login Counts are available in 15-minute intervals over a span of 2 hours.
- It is possible to change which group is included in the report criteria from the drop-down list in the top-right corner.
- Hover over Login Counts to view the results at each of the 15-minute intervals.
The Color Legend displays the color and symbol for each station status.
The Checkin Server for LabStats On-Premises users displays the server address and port that clients use to check in.
- This can be changed by clicking Edit in Settings.
- Please note: it is important to use either the Static IP or the FQDN of the server installed as the Checkin Server.
- See the installation guide for details.